Martians, or Mars Risings 🙂 People who have Mars conjunct Ascendant in their charts. Another visual astrology post for you. Notice something interesting?
- Queen Latifah – ☉ in ♓ , ☾ in ♌, ♉ Rising- (♂ in ♉ conjunct ASC) – American singer whose debut album, “All Hail the Queen,” came out in 1989. She won a Grammy for the Best Rap Solo Performance for U.N.I.T.Y. in 1994. Her fourth album, “Order in the Court” hit the stores in mid-1998.
2. Kim Kardashian – ☉ in ♎, ☾ in ♓ & ♐ Rising (♂ in ♐ conjunct Ascendant ) – American socialite, model, actress and television celebrity, she is most known for her part in the reality program, “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” which aired in 2007.
3. Olivia Mary de Havilland – ☉ in ♋, ☾ in ♋, & ♍ Rising (♂ in ♍ conjunct Ascendant)- American actress, a sweet, soft-voiced movie star during Hollywood’s golden era in the 1930s and 1940s. She arrived in Hollywood in 1934, a 17-year-old actress under contract to Warner Brothers Studio.
4. Thierry Mugler- ☉ in ♐, ☽ in ♍ & ♑ Rising (♂ in ♑ conjunct Ascendant) – French fashion designer, he also created several perfumes. He founded a cabaret: “Mugler Follies”.
5. Robert Ripley – ☉ in ♓, ☾ in ♈, & ♐ Rising (♂ in ♏ conjunct Ascendant) – American illustrator, cartoonist and adventurer. His name became synonymous with all things exotic when his daily “Believe It or Not!” column appeared in newspapers with readership of over 80 million people in 17 languages. Self-educated, he received honorary titles and degrees and became the first cartoonist to become a millionaire.
6. David Brewster- ☉ in ♐, ☾ in ♎ & ♓ Rising (Mars in Pisces conjunct Ascendant) – Scottish scientist, a famous Victorian who invented various optical instruments and the kaleidoscope while working in the fields of reflection, absorption and polarization of light. A prodigy, he entered the university at 12 to study for the ministry. By the time Brewster completed his studies, he had settled on science as his field. During his distinguished career he received many honors, including knighthood.
7. John Z. Delorean- ☉ in ♑, ☾ in ♊ & ♈ Rising ( ♂ in ♈ conjunct Ascendant) – American engineer, auto manufacturer and General Motors executive. A boy wonder in Detroit, he became the center of a tangled take of cars, cash and cocaine.
8. Emile Argand- ☉ in ♑, ☾ in ♊ & ♐ Rising (♂ in ♐ conjunct Ascendant) – Swiss geologist who played a major role in helping to unravel the complex structure of the Alps in the early 20th century. He was Professor of geology at Neuchatel until his death. Gifted, able to think in three dimensions with an acute capacity of visual recall, he produced a valuable synthesis of European tectonics in which he espoused new ideas of continental mobilism.
9. Ritchie Valens – ☉ in ♉, ☾ in ♐ & ♒ Rising (♂ in ♒ conjunct Ascendant) – American singer who, after renting a hall for a music gig to pay the rent on his home, was “discovered” by a talent scout. He became a rock star overnight success when his first record broke the charts. In 1958, his first year of good fortune, he made $75,000.
Valens was killed in a plane crash, along with Buddy Holly, on 2/03/1959, north of Mason City, IA.
10. Don Johnson- ☉ in ♐, ☾ in ♏ & ♍ Rising (♂ in ♍ conjunct Ascendant)- American actor appearing on-screen since 1970. After playing small roles in films and made-for-TV movies, he struck a chord with the public in the 1980s hit cop show, “Miami Vice.” His character of Sonny Crocket with his unshaven nonchalant appearance sporting casual clothes started a fashion trend in men’s clothing. His personal life became the subject for the tabloids after he married and divorced actress, Melanie Griffith, twice.
Up next: ☿ ☌ ASC (Mercury conjunct Ascendant)
Support this post by sharing it ❤