Featured image: Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse Painting – Four Horsemen Of The Apocalypse by Victor Vasnetsov
Four are the four elements (Water, Fire, Earth and Air), four are the sides of the world (East, West, South and North). Four are the legs of the chair and four are the points in the square. And four are the seasons we know.
Four is the symbol of the material world and it’s the basics of the pyramid. It’s connected to practicality, stability and work.
Number four creates the biggest tension and it describes where we work hard and describes people who describe life as hard.
Four is the number of the “BUILDER”. And it’s connected to the nature of Saturn (restraint, control), Rahu or North moon node (connections, expansion), sign of Cancer (security) and Sun (self-realization).
About people who’s life path is number 4
Four describes people who are practical in their nature. Who came into this life where they want to make an effort. They’re serious, mature and organized. They like working according to plans and schedules. However life may seem hard to them, it gets easier with years (Saturn).
They develop stability, and are working to build firm foundations, some may see them as workaholics because of that reason. Fours are also good with their hands.
Fours are also very reliable, honest and willing to wait for results. They have economic approach, are slow in decision making. Some may even describe them as conservative and workaholics and they have a problem of not resting enough.
These people usually went through tough childhood and have fear of new things and fear of changes. Some may even be pretty dogmatic. To them most important thing is to build life on secure foundations, stay loyal, honest and beware of dogmas.
This number can lead to eccentricity in material world. People who have this number dominant have a huge need to change something. They can act rebellious too and even melodramatic (Sun dictated by Cancer).
- Investigate how firm foundations are in your life
- Try to work as hard as you can especially work around the house, safety and security
- Make a serious commitment
- Practice honesty
- Make schedules and calendars
- Practice patience, loyalty
- Rest after you’re done working don’t overdo yourself
Movies connected to four
- I Am Number Four (2011) “Aliens and their Guardians are hiding on Earth from intergalactic bounty hunters. They can only be killed in numerical order, and Number Four is next on the list. This is his story. “
- Fantastic Four (2015) “Four young outsiders teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe which alters their physical form in shocking ways. The four must learn to harness their new abilities and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy. “
- The Nutcracker and the Four Realms (2018) “A young girl is transported into a magical world of gingerbread soldiers and an army of mice. “
- Four (2012) “On a hot 4th of July night, sparks fly between four people as they test the limits and possibilities of their own freedom. “
- Four (2011) “The plan: Kidnap your wife’s lover. Take him to a remote warehouse. Hurt him a little. Scare him a lot. Keep your hands clean – hire a detective for the dirty work. Simple? There’s no such thing as simple. “
- Four (2008) “Free love, friendship, family and fondue. It’s 1974 and two couples with troubled marriages meet in a quiet Australian suburb. Vincent and Penelope have been unsuccessfully trying to have a baby for years; and Kit and Diana are bound up in a cycle of miscommunication and disconnectedness. The four suddenly find themselves embroiled in a sexual revolution. Together. But an unexpected pregnancy threatens to tear the foursome apart. Is this the end of what could have been a beautiful relationship?”
- Four Rooms (1995) “Four interlocking tales that take place in a fading hotel on New Year’s Eve. “
- Four Brothers (2005) “When their adopted mother is gunned down in a store robbery the ‘four brothers’ investigated the murder for themselves & look for the killers but not all is what it seems. “
- Four Weddings and a Funeral (1994) “Over the course of five social occasions, a committed bachelor must consider the notion that he may have discovered love. “
- Four Lions (2010) “Four incompetent British terrorists set out to train for and commit an act of terror. “
- The Fourth Kind (2009) “A thriller involving an ongoing unsolved mystery in Alaska, where one town has seen an extraordinary number of unexplained disappearances during the past 40 years and there are accusations of a federal cover up. “
- Four Lovers (2010) “What are adult love affairs ? Two couples meet and fall in love, lose sight of each other in the confusion and end up pulling through. “
- Four Moons (2014) “Four stories of love and disgust between men of different generations facing their conflicts and their fears “
- The Four Seasons (1981) “Three middle-aged wealthy couples take vacations together in Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Along the way we are treated to mid-life, marital, parental and other crises. “
- Marlina the Murderer in Four Acts (2017) “Marlina lives quietly in Sumba until one day a man named Markus and his gang tries to rob her house and she kills him. Eventually, she is haunted by Markus, and her life turns in 180 degrees. “
- Flock of Four (2017) “Four best friends search for a legendary jazz musician on Central Avenue, Los Angeles in 1959. “
- Citizenfour (2014) “A documentarian and a reporter travel to Hong Kong for the first of many meetings with Edward Snowden. “
- Born on the Fourth of July (1989) “The biography of Ron Kovic. Paralyzed in the Vietnam war, he becomes an anti-war and pro-human rights political activist after feeling betrayed by the country he fought for. “
- Four Kings “”Four Kings” is half hour scripted show about four best friends who live in the penthouse of the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas. Three of them are world class poker players and the fourth is a bookie who makes the line on absolutely everything. Together they travel the world in search of the highest stakes games with the most colorful of characters. With a loyalty and integrity level that is rarely seen, these four best friends stick together and watch each other’s backs through everything that comes their way in their search for becoming world champions.”
- The Four (2012) “The Four,” is a film encompassing the four horsemen of the apocalypse and their quest to gain control of the Earth, and the perils of one family in preventing them from doing so. “
- The Four Feathers (1939) “A timid British Army officer has quit and burns his last day summons to a war in Egypt. Calling him a coward, his girl friend and 3 officer friends give him a white feather. In redemption, he shadows his friends in war to save their lives. “
- Fourplay (2018) “A story of friendship, love, marriage, secrets, lies that unfolds between two couples in one apartment during a Sunday brunch that will affect their lives forever. “
- Four Hands (2017) “After Sophie and Jessica had witnessed a brutal crime when they were kids, Jessica promised her younger sister Sophie: “I will always protect you!” Growing older, this promise became an obsession. Now, Jessica (28) is suffering from paranoia and sees threats to her and her sister everywhere. But Sophie (26) wants to live a normal life without fear, without her sister. She wants to become a pianist and wants to fall in love. When the perpetrators are released of prison after 20 years, Jessica is shocked and wants to confront them. But an accident changes everything. Jessica’s promise to always protect her little sister turns into an existential nightmare”
- The Sign of Four (1983) “Hired by a young lady, Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson investigate the strange recent deaths of her missing father’s friends from the army, as well as the whereabouts of the Great Mogul, the second-largest diamond in the world. “
- Four Friends (1981) “This story of four working-class kids in a small industrial town–who go their separate ways after high school in the innocence of 1961 and come together again at the end of the turbulent Sixties–is as much about the coming of age of America as it is about the changes the characters go through. The four friends of the title are thoughtful Danilo, a Yugoslavian immigrant with dreams of being a writer and a scholar; Tom, good-looking and athletic, who is bound for the army; cautious David who has mixed feelings about staying in town and joining the family mortuary business; and lovely, ditzy, exasperating Georgia, who tries to inspire all of them with her longings for a life of Bohemian adventure. It is told through the eyes of Danilo, whose story is loosely based on the writer Tesich’s own life growing up in Bloomington, Indiana.”
- Four by Four (2016) “Oded wants to look cool in front of his boss, so he lies about knowing a secret beach in Sinai peninsula. Moti, the crazy CEO, decides to take Oded, and two other employees, to the terror-stricken peninsula. “
- The Four-Faced Liar (2010) “Two couples in their twenties, who are struggling to find substance and meaning in their lives and relationships, meet by happenstance in a New York City Irish tavern called The Four-Faced Liar. “
- Four of a Kind (2008) “Four different women, each with a well-hidden secret they are coaxed, tricked or forced into revealing… sometimes it’s better to omit the truth. “
- Four Corners (2013) “Fatherless and raised by his grandmother, thirteen year old Ricardo Galam lives in South Africa’s Cape Flats, a unique and volatile sub culture dominated by two Number gangs, the 26 and 28. Ricardo’s future as a chess prodigy is threatened by his growing interest in the 26 whose local leader is grooming him as a potential member. Unknown to Ricardo, the father he’s never known has been released from prison. Farakhan, a reformed general in the 28, is back in his old neighbourhood, an intruder in 26 territory. In a story that is at times raw and violent at other times touching and true. FOUR CORNERS is a gripping drama set against the backdrop of a gang war in Cape Town which has been raging for a 100 years; a little known fact.”
- The Tale of Four (2016) “This multi-layered story inspired by Nina Simone’s “Four Women” spans one day in the lives of four different women connected by their quest for love, agency and redemption. “
- Four Warriors (2015) “Four battle-weary Crusaders take on a mission to track down the evil predator who has abducted all the men and children from a devastated village. “
- Four Daughters (1938) “Adam Lemp, the Dean of the Briarwood Music Foundation, has passed on his love of music to his four early adult daughters – Thea, Emma, Kay and Ann – who live with him and his sister, the girls’ Aunt Etta, in the long time family home. Of the four, Kay has the greatest promise as a musical performer, specifically as a singer. Theirs is a loving family, however much the girls exasperate their father with their love of popular music, since he loves only the classics, most specifically Beethoven. The girls support each other however they can, but each is an individual with her own distinct personality and wants, including the type of man each wants as a husband. Practical but deep in her heart romantic Emma has long been courted by their next door neighbor, unassuming florist Ernest Talbot, and clever Thea wants to be Mrs. Ben Crowley, he a wealthy up and coming banker with prospects. Only the youngest, the fun loving Ann, states that she doesn’t want to get married. Their collective lives change with the entry into their lives of two men. The first is Adam’s old friend’s son, popular music composer and conductor Felix Deitz, who easily gets a job at the foundation using his natural and sincere charm which he applies to all equally. Many women misconstrue that charm for romantic interest. The second is Felix’s acquaintance, musician Mickey Borden, who he hires to orchestrate his latest composition. Mickey has a chip on his shoulders about what life has dealt him, which he uses in turn as a reason for living a reckless life. The two men make each of the four daughters reexamine what she thinks she wants in life, or more precisely who she wants, which for all may be the same person.”
- Four Horsemen (2012) “The modern day Four Horsemen continue to ride roughshod over the people who can least afford it. Crises are converging when governments, religion and mainstream economists have stalled. 23 international thinkers come together and break their silence about how the world really works and why there is still hope in re-establishing a moral and just society. Four Horsemen is free from mainstream media propaganda, doesn’t bash bankers, criticize politicians or get involved in conspiracy theories. The film ignites the debate about how we usher a new economic paradigm into the world which, globally, would dramatically improve the quality of life for billions.”
- Four Flies on Grey Velvet (1971) “A musician is stalked by an unknown killer who’s blackmailing him for an accidential killing of another stalker. But is everything what it appears to be? “
- Four Assassins (2013) “Four assassins meet in a hotel suite to resolve unfinished business. A tense drama set in the cosmopolitan world of Hong Kong. “
- Four of Hearts (2013) “Stuck in a six-month sexual ‘dry spell,’ a young husband and wife decide to rekindle their love life by having a one-night stand with another couple. But all four soon find themselves unprepared for the complicated web of lies, jealousy, and forbidden attractions that follow.”
- Four Letter Words (2000) “A study of the post-adolescent male psyche, Four Letter Words gives an often humorous but raw unadulterated look at the views, attitudes, and language of young men in Suburban America. “
- The Unholy Four (1970) “A gang of robbers sets a diversionary fire in a madhouse as part of their plot to steal a gold shipment. Four inmates escape together. One of them, an amnesiac, hopes to find out who he is and where he comes from. One of the robbers reveals his name, Chuck Mool, and other clues lead him and his fellow escapees to his hometown. There Chuck is reintroduced to his family. But then, maybe it’s not his family.”
- Happiness Is a Four-letter Word (2016) “Perfectionist Nandi seems to have the New South African Dream life within her grasp, black female partner in a major firm, marriage, the perfect house – but it all goes up in flames a few months before the wedding. With her friends Zaza and Princess, Nandi will have to find out what truly makes her happy and then fight to get it.”
- The Fourth Protocol (1987) “John Preston is a British Agent with the task of preventing the Russians detonating a nuclear explosion next to an American base in the UK. The Russians are hoping this will shatter the “special relationship” between the two countries. “
- The Gang of Four (1989) “A drama following 4 women at stage school. Considered by some to be the summation of director Jacques Rivette’s work as a whole. “
- The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (1962) “In Argentina, one daughter of patriarch Madariaga is married to a Frenchman while the other is married to a German thus leading to a crisis when Nazi Germany occupies France and some Madariaga family members fight on opposite sides. “
- Four Minutes (2005) “The story of the four minute mile-breaker Roger Bannister. “
- Four’s a Crowd (1938) “Robert will do anything to get the big account that has eluded him. His public relations business makes public angels of rich scoundrels. Jean needs someone to save the paper and she wants Robert. When he finds out that Pat is dating Lorri, John Dillingwell’s granddaughter, he gets involved. Robert begins to make John the most hated man and Lorri blames Pat, the publisher. He then goes to John for a job to erase all the bad publicity that he has gotten from the paper. This works until Pat tells John that Robert was behind the smear campaign. But John decides that he does need some good publicity and hires Robert to provide it…”
- The King and Four Queens (1956) “Opportunistic con man Dan Kehoe ingratiates himself with the cantankerous mother of four outlaws and their beautiful widows in order to find their hidden gold. “
- Four Sons (1928) “A family saga in which three of a Bavarian widow’s sons go to war for Germany and the fourth goes to America, Germany’s eventual opponent. “
- The Merchant of Four Seasons (1972) “Hans Epp is a self-destructive man who lives a dissatisfied life. He tries to find meaning as a fruit vendor, but a heart attack impedes his ability to work, which turns his dissatisfaction into despair. “
- The Four Assassins (1975) “Four friends learn kung fu to avenge the death of their friend against the manchus. “
- The Four Diamonds (1995) “Young Christopher Millard fantasizes about being a squire of the Round Table and studies the stars. But when his difficulty breathing turns out to be caused by a tumor, his fantasies turn into a means to battle the disease. Chemotherapy eats his summer and instead of writing the standard “What I did during my summer vacation”, his teacher lets him write a fictional story, and Chris makes characters from the people around him. As Chris battles with doctor, treatments, and the illness, Squire Millard goes on a quest against an evil sorceress to gain the four diamonds of Courage, Wisdom, Honesty, and Strength: qualities that Chris himself attains as his health fails.”
- Four Seasons (2014) “Christopher Nolen’s “Four Seasons” is a story about Xavier Lamar (Keith Robinson), a 35 year old man who is “almost” ready to settle down with one woman and get married. Xavier has decided to step into the dating game one more time before he settles down. He decides to date a different woman each season of the year and from there he will decide which one he will commit to marrying. His best friend Derrick (Christian Keyes) owner of the hottest café in town is there for moral support during his “Four Seasons” journey.”
Enjoy your four 🙂 See you in five!