#7 in Numerology
Featured photo: Michael Ayrton
“The Captive Seven” (1949–50)
“The Captive Seven” (1949–50)
We find seven in astrology as well, and that’s through the aspect of septile, minor aspect that comes just after sextile (60°)
Seven appears as first, unusual number and people carrying this number as life path usually meet number of very unusual and unexplained situations in their life.
Seven, similar to Uranus nature is a point where things are unpredictable and where we kind of “step out”. Where things can happen without us being fully aware or conscious about it. Seven is also known as number of individuality, intuition, perfection but also contemplation. But also many turning points and changes that comes along with it.
To connect it further with astrological influences, we have to mention Moon, South Node, Libra (7th sign) & planet Uranus which we mentioned earlier.
Often times these people have a feel to be alone with themselves, and if they don’t experience this need, they may encounter problems.
With sevens there is always the ability to specialize in something, but it’s always on a very surprising way (Uranus). They are the ones that don’t like being rushed since their nature is very perfectionist so they can post-pone projects and work in silence and secrecy so their nature is a bit secretive with deep emotions and ability to heal as well.
It’s interesting that many of people that are #7 are found to be atheists or agnostic at least. They can do well in public but they may seem cold, arrogant, hiding from others by literally hiding.
Sevens are not that much about physical work and they prefer to learn from their own experience. They have come to this world to use their knowledge and wisdom. They’re spiritual, intuitive and analytical.
Problems may arise in personal relationships because other people may perceive them as cold, reserved, even bitchy. But number seven simply needs their space.
SEVEN in movies trivia:
- Se7en (1995) Morgan Freeman, Brad Pitt, Kevin Spacey |”Two detectives, a rookie and a veteran, hunt a serial killer who uses the seven deadly sins as his motives. “
- The Magnificent Seven (2016) Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt, Ethan Hawke “Seven gunmen in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves. ”
- Seven Psychopaths (2012) Colin Farrell, Woody Harrelson, Sam Rockwell “A struggling screenwriter inadvertently becomes entangled in the Los Angeles criminal underworld after his oddball friends kidnap a gangster’s beloved Shih Tzu. ” ”
- The Seven Deadly Sins (tv series) – “The Seven Deadly Sins were once an active group of knights in the region of Britannia, who disbanded after they supposedly plotted to overthrow the Liones Kingdom. Their supposed defeat came at the hands of the Holy Knights, but rumors continued to persist that they were still alive. Ten years later, the Holy Knights staged a coup d’état and captured the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. The third princess, Elizabeth, then starts out on a journey to find the Seven Deadly Sins and enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.”
- Seven Samurai (1954) – Toshirô Mifune, Takashi Shimura, Keiko Tsushima “A poor village under attack by bandits recruits seven unemployed samurai to help them defend themselves. “
- 7 Days in Entebbe (2018) Rosamund Pike, Daniel Brühl, Eddie Marsan “Inspired by the true events of the 1976 hijacking of an Air France flight en route from Tel Aviv to Paris, and the most daring rescue mission ever attempted. “
- Six Days Seven Nights (1998) Harrison Ford, Anne Heche, David Schwimmer “Robin Monroe, a New York magazine editor, and the gruff pilot Quinn Harris must put aside their mutual dislike if they are to survive after crash landing on a deserted South Seas island. ”
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers (1954) Jane Powell, Howard Keel, Jeff Richards | See full cast & crew » “In 1850 Oregon, when a backwoodsman brings a wife home to his farm, his six brothers decide that they want to get married too. ”
- 5 to 7 (2014) Anton Yelchin, Bérénice Marlohe, Olivia Thirlby |“An aspiring novelist enters into a relationship with a woman, though there’s just one catch: She’s married, and the couple can only meet between the hours of 5 and 7 each evening. “
- 7 Men from Now (1956) Randolph Scott, Gail Russell, Lee Marvin |“A former sheriff blames himself for his wife’s death during a Wells Fargo robbery and vows to track down and kill the seven men responsible. “
- Seven First Kisses Joon-Gi Lee, Hae-Jin Park, Cho-hee Lee |“Min Soo Jin, a girl who has never had a boyfriend or a first kiss, bumps into a fairy godmother. Knowing her wish, the fairy godmother decides to help Soo Jin and grants her the gift of getting to date 6 handsome celebrities for just one day. Who will Min Soo Jin choose as her boyfriend?”
- Gold of the Seven Saints (1961) Clint Walker, Roger Moore, Letícia Román |“In Seven Saints, Utah, McCracken’s outlaw gang is vying for fur trappers Jim Rainbolt and Shaun Garrett’s gold nugget fortune that also catches the eye of Mexican bandit Gondora and his caballeros. “
- Unit 7 (2012) Inma Alcántara, Andrés Blanco, Javier Berger “A squad of four undercover cops are charged with cleaning up the streets of Seville from drugs and prostitution. “
- The Legend of the 7 Golden Vampires (1974) Peter Cushing, David Chiang, Julie Ege “While lecturing in China, Van Helsing agrees to help seven kung fu trained siblings reclaim their ancestral mountain village, now the domain of seven powerful vampires and their army of undead slaves. “
- Seven Girlfriends (1999) “Jesse is charming, romantic, and he knows how to pop the question; he just can’t face marriage. So, when he and Hannah split up during the same week that a former fiancée dies, he decides to figure things out. He visits each woman about whom he’s been serious to ask what went wrong. His teen flame, an independent woman who sometimes sleeps with him, and a group of lesbians give him advice, as does Anabeth, dead but lively in his dreams. One ex remains furious, but with the help of her inventive colleague, the level-headed insomniac Laura, Jesse even gets to talk to her. It’s on to Anabeth’s funeral, where he’ll see Hannah, and maybe grasp what has been eluding him.”
- Seven Minutes in Heaven (1985) Jennifer Connelly, Byron Thames, Maddie Corman “When her father goes out of town, beautiful A-student Natalie lets best friends Jeff and Polly move in. Separately and together, the trio of young teens learn much about life, love, and growing up.”
- 7 días en La Habana (original title) Josh Hutcherson, Vladimir Cruz, Magali Wilson |“A lesbian, an aspiring actor, an aspiring singer, a low-class marriage, a neighborhood community and 2 renowned directors have memorable less-than-24-hour-long experiences while living in/visiting the capital of Cuba.”
- Seven Hills of Rome (1957) Mario Lanza, Renato Rascel, Marisa Allasio “On a train to Rome, the American singer Marc Revere meets the Italian Raffaela. He notices that she intends to work and live at her uncle’s. When he gives her a ride, it turns out that said uncle has moved to South America. So Revere offers her to live with him at his cousin’s, an impecunious pianist.”
- Seven Hours to Judgment (1988) Beau Bridges, Ron Leibman, Julianne Phillips |”A distraught husband kidnaps the judge who freed his wife’s killers on insufficient evidence. He gives him seven hours to find evidence that will put them away, or he’ll kill his wife. “
- Seven Journeys (1947) Gert Schäfer, Erich Schellow, Winnie Markus “A car tells its story and the story of its seven owners during the years of the Third Reich in Nazi Germany.”
- Seven Keys to Baldpate (1935) Gene Raymond, Margaret Callahan, Eric Blore |“A writer, looking for some peace and quiet in order to finish a novel, takes a room at the Baldpate Inn. However, peace and quiet are the last things he gets, as there are some very strange goings-on at the establishment.”
- Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas (2003) Brad Pitt, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Joseph Fiennes “The sailor of legend is framed by the goddess Eris for the theft of the Book of Peace, and must travel to her realm at the end of the world to retrieve it and save the life of his childhood friend Prince Proteus. “
- Seven Lucky Gods (2014) Nik Xhelilaj, Christopher Villiers, Alison Peebles “An illegal immigrant from Albania infiltrates the lives of a group of Londoners with devastating consequences. “
- Seven Little Monsters Seán Cullen, Dwayne Hill, Debra McGrath |“This children animated series follow seven little monsters, whom are apparently not little but big ones, in their adventures on learning about life. And each monsters’ name is an number, 1-7. One, the eldest of all of them, as well as the most athletic and yet to be the tattletale of the siblings. Two, the most helpful out of the monster with a long nose. Three, the most dramatic of the seven, and usually seen taking on a different persona in each episode. Four, the middle child who is the epitome of rambunctious angst in his family. Five, the childish sibling who does weird things with his tongue. He usually seen with Four. Six, who is the resident ballerina, and believes she’s the most beautiful monster. And the youngest, Seven, who can unscrew his head. Despite his frightful appearance as well as be the youngest, he is the tallest amongst his siblings and is the most gentle as well.”
- Seven Pounds (2008) Will Smith, Rosario Dawson, Woody Harrelson “A man with a fateful secret embarks on an extraordinary journey of redemption by forever changing the lives of seven strangers. “
- Patient Seven (2016) “The film centers on Dr. Marcus, a renowned psychiatrist who has selected 6 severe mentally ill and dangerous patients from the Spring Valley Mental Hospital to interview as part of research for his new book. As Dr. Marcus interviews each patient, one by one the horrors theyve committed begin to unfold. However, Dr. Marcus soon learns that there is one patient who ties them all together”
- Seven Beauties (1975) “The defense of honor, a strong value in Neapolitan society, and his effects on the life of everyman Pasquale Frafuso. “
- Seven Pistols for a Massacre (1967) “A man is arrested, tried and convicted for a robbery that was actually committed by someone else. After he gets out of prison, he goes in search of the real robbers. “
- Seven Years in Tibet (1997) Brad Pitt, David Thewlis, BD Wong “True story of Heinrich Harrer, an Austrian mountain climber who became friends with the Dalai Lama at the time of China’s takeover of Tibet. “
- The Seven Year Itch (1955) Marilyn Monroe, Tom Ewell, Evelyn Keyes “When his family goes away for the summer, a so far faithful husband is tempted by a beautiful neighbor. “
- Married for 7 Years (2003) “A sexually frustrated husband learns to be careful what he asks for. His sex life virtually non-existent after only seven years of marriage, Alain and Audrey rarely find time for bedroom intimacy as a result of Audrey’s demanding job and her tireless devotion to their daughter Camille. Concerned that their marriage may be in trouble as he increasingly relies on pornography to fulfill his sexual needs, Alain consults a sex therapist for suggestions on how to re-awaken his wife’s sexual appetite. Although some subsequent trips to nearby sex stores and steamy nightclubs at first make Audrey uneasy, hapless Alain soon finds himself getting more than he bargained for when his plan starts to work a little too well.”
- Miracle in Cell No. 7 (2013) “A story about love between a mentally-ill father and his lovingly adorable daughter. Accused of murder and rape, her father’s home is prison. “
- Ali Baba and the Seven Dwarfs (2015) “Ali Senay (Cem Yilmaz) and Ilber (Cetin Altay), the two partners of Senay Cüccaciye, sell garden dwarfs. When their company starts to dwindle, they decide to participate in a gardening fair in Sofia with the plan to meet new people from the sector in an attempt to drum up new business. Things don’t go as planned as they find themselves crossing paths with the wrong people hell bent on causing world chaos. Senay and Ilber decide to give up on their dream of becoming rich and successful to instead deal with a powerful force that threatens all of humanity. Through their adventures, they learn about the dirty business of Boris Mancov (Cem Yilmaz) – a very rich and extremely dangerous businessman is involved in and make an enemy out of him. Along the way, they meet former Russian soldier Kenan Memedov and beautiful Russian girl Veronika who both become unlikely allies in a bid to ensure that they bring Mancov to justice. Senay and Ilber go from two craftsman who are trying to make a living to super heroes, fighting for the future of the world.”
- Seven Chances (1925) “A man learns he will inherit a fortune if he marries by 7 p.m. that same day. ”
- Seventh Son (2014) “When Mother Malkin, the queen of evil witches, escapes the pit she was imprisoned in by professional monster hunter Spook decades ago and kills his apprentice, he recruits young Tom, the seventh son of the seventh son, to help him. “
- 7 Women (1966)- “In China in 1935, seven dedicated missionary women try to protect themselves from the advances of a barbaric Mongolian warlord and his cut-throat gang of warriors. “
- Seven Eves (2011)- “A young filmmaker, John, finds himself in a very dark place after losing his eyes in a bizarre event. Suffering from brain damage, blindness, and psychosis, he struggles to find answers in an ever changing reality.
- Seven Easy Pieces (2007) (documentary) – “About the performing body and how it affects viscerally the people who confronts it, looks at it and participates in the transcendental experience that is its primary affect. The ceremonial and meditative are the common responses to the weeklong series of performances that took place in November 2005 in the Guggenheim Museum in New York. From an art event to a social phenomenon, the seven performances became the talk of the town because it created among the visitors a sense of sublimation like prayer. The film attempts to reveal the mechanisms of this transcendental experience by just showing the performer’s body living the events inscribed in each pieces with details that outline the body fragility, versatility, tenacity and unlimited endurance.”