Welcome to another numerology post. If you missed last one you can read it here.
Today we will talk about number nine (9). A very mysterious number that symbolizes humanitarians and offers unlimited possibilities. Number nine seems to have mysterious nature in mathematics too. For example any number we add to 9, eventually we will get that exact same number. For example:
9+3= 12 and 1+2=3, or 9+9= 18 and 1+8=9
We could go on an on. Similar thing happens when we try to do this:
9 x 5= 45 4+5=9, or 9x7= 63…and 6+3 is again 9.
Mysteries of number nine continues
- Mysterious nature of this number continues it’s symbolic even through hypothetical planet Nine who’s gravitational influence could explain the abnormal orbits of a group of distant trans-Neptunian objects mostly found in Kuiper belt in the Scattered Disc region. It’s proposed this giant planet, ten size bigger than Earth could have orbit of 15,000 years and was probably ejected from our Solar system after encountering Jupiter, during the Genesis of Solar system. (Source: popsci.com)
- Number nine is highest one-digit number and in Vaisheshika, branch of Hindu philosophy, there are nine universal elements or substances: Earth, Water,Air, Fire, Ether, Time, Space, Soul and Mind. There is a nine day festival in honor to warrior goddess Durga called Navaratri.
- According to Yoga, human body has nine doors – two eyes, two ears, two nostrils, and the openings for defecation & procreation.
- Number nine is a number considered good in Chinese culture because it sounds the same as the word long-lasting.
- Nine is strongly associated with the Chinese dragon, a symbol of magic and power. There are nine forms of the dragon, it is described in terms of nine attributes, and it has nine children. It has 117 scales – 81 yang (masculine, heavenly) and 36 yin (feminine, earthly). All three numbers are multiples of 9 (9 × 13 = 117, 9 × 9 = 81, 9 × 4 = 36) as well as having the same digital root of 9.
- The nine Muses in Greek mythology are Calliope (epic poetry), Clio (history), Erato (erotic poetry), Euterpe (lyric poetry), Melpomene (tragedy), Polyhymnia (song), Terpsichore (dance), Thalia (comedy), and Urania (astronomy).
- In Buddhism, Gautama Buddha, was believed to have nine virtues, which he was (1) Accomplished, (2) Perfectly Enlightened, (3) Endowed with knowledge and Conduct or Practice, (4) Well-gone or Well-spoken, (5) the Knower of worlds, (6) the Guide Unsurpassed of men to be tamed, (7) the Teacher of gods and men, (8) Enlightened, and (9) Blessed.
- Important Buddhist rituals usually involve nine monks.
- Nine is a significant number in Norse Mythology. Odin hung himself on an ash tree for nine days to learn the runes.
- Before 2006 (when Pluto was officially designated as a non-planet), there were nine planets in the solar system.
Number 9 in numerology
As in world events, number 9 holds a special spot in numerology too. Just like 5 is special to be in the middle of nowhere, that’s how 9 symbolically represents ending of one row and beginning of something different, yet not one other number after 9 is different from other numbers we witnessed. It’s almost like 9 magically gives us illusion of something else existing, allowing us to do more with what we have, by including all of us.
If we look at it astrologically, nine has a nature of Mars & Sagittarius, or Mars in Sagittarius. Possibilities are unlimited with huge wish to change the world. People who have number 9 as important number are usually very creative, generous, theatrical, dramatic, enjoy traveling and usually show empathy and understanding for others.
In some other cases, number 9 can also hide cult leaders, spiritual gurus and spiritual seekers very focused on their life path. They enjoy helping others but usually end things on a very dramatic way.
These people usually have lots of friends and are often gifted with psychic abilities, even though some people born with number 9 as important number may discover those abilities later in life while completely ignoring them most of their life.
They are always in need of practical purpose for their visions but they sometimes make lots of absurd sacrifices, especially in developing spiritual ego, where we forgot to practice what we preach, only seeing faults in others and holiness in ourselves.
Nines are romantic in showing their emotions and usually very loyal to their partners. They are also peace promoters and spirituality promoters.
When 9 is problematic we can face dishonesty, manipulation and self-destructive behavior, laziness and egoistic behavior and simply dis balance.
9 is a number of empathy, ideal, drama and emotions.
NUMBER NINE THEMES IN MOVIES
(*Recommended for people who have important life number 9 (life path, karmic number, soul number etc. or if 9 is the number of the day, like today YES LINKS DO OPEN IN NEW TAB! )
- 9 Songs (2004)
“In London, England, love blooms between an American college student, named Lisa, and an English glaciologist, named Matt, where over the next few months in between attending rock concerts, the two lovers have intense sexual encounters. “
- Session 9 (2001) “Tensions rise within an asbestos cleaning crew as they work in an abandoned mental hospital with a horrific past that seems to be coming back. “
- Plan 9 from Outer Space (1959) “Aliens resurrect dead humans as zombies and vampires to stop humanity from creating the Solaranite (a sort of sun-driven bomb).”
- Nine Seconds (2017) “While preparing for the USATF National Youth Championships, a high school runner and track coach struggle to come to terms with an irrecoverable loss. “
- 9 Souls (2003) “Nine convicts escape from prison; most are convicted murders. They commandeer a van from a strip club. Their plan is to find a stash of counterfeit money that a deranged cell mate told them about, divide it, then part ways. They make it to the site where the money is supposed to be hidden, and then one by one, each seeks out the place he wants to be, a version of home, somewhere to connect. Will it end well for any of them?”
- Triple 9 (2016) “A gang of criminals and corrupt cops plan the murder of a police officer in order to pull off their biggest heist yet across town. “
- Distrikt 9 (2009) “An extraterrestrial race forced to live in slum-like conditions on Earth suddenly finds a kindred spirit in a government agent who is exposed to their biotechnology. “
- The Whole Nine Yards (2000) “A struggling dentist’s life is turned upside down when a famous gangster moves in next door, and his wife convinces him to inform a notorious mob boss about the gangster’s whereabouts. “
- The Nines (2007) “A troubled actor, a television show runner, and an acclaimed videogame designer find their lives intertwining in mysterious and unsettling ways.”
- Nine Dead (2010) “Nine strangers are kidnapped and forced to figure out the connection they have to each other as one has to die every ten minutes. “
- Nine Deaths of the Ninja (1985) “Two anti-terrorist agents are assigned to free a busload of American schoolchildren in the Philippines who are taken hostage by terrorists. “
- Nine Days of One Year (1962) “Two young scientists are exploring new fields of nuclear physics. Dmitry Gusev and Ilya Kulikov are good friends, but rivals in love. Dmitry marries Lyolya and they live happily together. Luck has it that he makes an important discovery. Unfortunately he exposes himself to radioactivity during the experiments. As a result he falls seriously ill. However Dmitry has a strong spirit. His will to live, the deep passion for his work and his strong love for mankind makes it possible for him to recover.”
- Nine Days a Queen (1936) “A dramatization of Lady Jane Grey’s short life, from her forced marriage (which she resisted) to her brief reign as monarch of England and finally to her beheading. The film portrays her as an innocent set up for the slaughter while the scheming courtiers and pretenders to the throne barely pay her mind, as they stab each other in the back in their attempts to gain power and influence.”
- The Cat o’ Nine Tails (1971) “A newspaper reporter and a retired, blind journalist try to solve a series of killings connected to a pharmaceutical company’s experimental, top-secret research projects and in so doing, both become targets of the killer. “
- Nine Guests for a Crime (1977) “While vacationing on a remote Mediterranean Island, nine guests from bourgeois family are stalked and killed one by one by a mysterious killer. “
- Nine Girls (1944) “One of the members of a sorority is found murdered. Although the police are called in to investigate, fellow sorority girl Mary O’Ryan decides to do some sleuthing on her own to unmask the killer.”
- Nine Grounds (2008) “Charlie goes on an all expense paid Cambodian trip with the his rich friend, her mother and soccer team. Before they are able to compete in a game, they are all kidnapped. After attempts to get help from others, his temperamental father, Chuck decides to take the matter on himself.”
- Nine Girls and a Ghost (2002) “A teenage girl from an affluent family receives a car (a Mini Cooper) that is possessed by a ghost named Marco. He brightens up her life, as well as that of her brother and her eight friends, and eventually she falls in love with him. “
- House of 9 (2005) “Nine strangers, with no apparent connection between them are abducted: drugged, kidnapped and sealed in a house together. “
- Another Nine & a Half Weeks (1997) “When John travels to Paris to attend an art sale hosted by his old flame, he begins a torrid affair with a gorgeous woman (Angie Everhart) who used to be her best friend. As the erotic tension between them builds, John finds himself drawn into a dangerous new obsession.”
- Nine Hours to Rama (1963) “Fictional narrative of Hindu militant activist Nathuram Godse’s plan to kill Mahatma Gandhi and of police officer Gopal Das’ task to find the killer before it’s too late.”
- The Nine Lives of Chloe King “A girl with special cat-like powers is being hunted by an assassin.A girl with special cat-like powers is being hunted by an assassin.”
- K-9 (1989) “To stop an elusive criminal, a maverick detective enlists the aid of a police dog who’s an unusually intelligent smart alec.”
- Nine Lives (2016) “A stuffy businessman finds himself trapped inside the body of his family’s cat. “
- Love Potion No. 9 (1992) “Two scientists who are hopeless with the opposite sex experiment with a substance that makes them irresistible to anyone who hears them speak. “
- Nine Lives (2005) “Captives of the very relationships that define and sustain them, nine women resiliently meet the travails and disappointments of life.”
- Cloud 9 (2014) “A snowboarder takes lessons from a former champion, inspiring him to reach for the stars once again. “
- 9th Company (2005) “Young Soviet Army recruits are stuck in the bloody war in Afghanistan, that was started by politicians. “
- Nine Bachelors (1939) “Fast-thinking Guitry contrives a scheme to earn easy money from rich women with expiring visas by marrying them with clochards and at the same time to win the charms of beautiful Polish countess. Everything seems to go wrong when the clochards, once married with the foreigners, want to comply with their marital duties”
- Nine Boys, One Heart (1948) “During the Christmas season, Christine, a singer and her friends find themselves penniless. She falls asleep and dreams that she goes to heaven, followed by her friends. Waking her back on the ground and in reality. Miraculously, a generous customer is their commitment.”
- Nine Months (1995) “When he finds out his longtime girlfriend is pregnant, a commitment-phobe realizes he might have to change his lifestyle for better or much, much worse. “
- Nine Miles Down (2009) “A security expert is sent to a remote scientific camp to investigate strange things that are happening. “
- Nine Queens (2000) “Two con artists try to swindle a stamp collector by selling him a sheet of counterfeit rare stamps (the “nine queens”). “
- 9½ Weeks (1986) “A woman gets involved in an impersonal affair with a man. She barely knows about his life, only about the sex games they play, so the relationship begins to get complicated. “
- 9 Rides (2016) “An Uber driver gets life changing news on the busiest night of the year. “
- Orbiter 9 (2017) “A girl discovers that the reality of her life isn’t as she believes.”
- Terror on Track 9 (1992) “Lt. Frank Janek investigates the unsolved murder cases in the city of New York. The new challenge is presented to the Central Station. There is a man who likes to kill the girls with a singular method: a drug overdose. Janek investigates with a little ‘jittery because there is a television reporter who goes all out to criticize the work of the police. The case then explodes in his hands when one of the girls is found dead is the Niece of the head of Homicide.”
- Nine Positions of Loneliness (2014) “Nine characters gathered around their own bog, live their virtual lives, fostering the illusion that they are somebody else. “
Famous people born having #9 as life path:
Bob Marley, Elvis Presley,Harrison Ford, Jimi Hendrix, Whitney Houston,Mahatma Gandhi, Morgan Freeman, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Spike Lee, Courtney Love, Lisa Marie Presley, Sharon Stone, Galileo Galilei, Rudolf Steiner and many others.
Want to order your numerology report?
E-mail us and get yours today: